'From tambourine to lunchbox'
We, Kiyobeē, were originally known for curved hinoki wood products used in Japanese lacquerware. As the industry became more competitive, we decided to manufacture sieves as an alternative, and acquired a patent to our innovative technology of bending plywood to differentiate our products. This technology has attracted a large number of customers in search of supply for embroidery hoops. Later, we utilised the same technology to produce tambourines. Now, both our embroidery hoops and tambourines are sold to major companies in each industry. This time, we invented 'Ohitsu Bento', a lunchbox that matches modern lifestyles; for both Japanese and Western cuisines, we present our new, Japanese tableware.
Materials: Frame - Curved Birch Plywood, Bottom - Japanese Limetree Plywood
Size: 22cm x 9cm
Weight (product only): 260g
Made in Wakayama, Japan
- Cannot be used in microwave or oven.
- Do not use if the product is cracked.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it may lead to deformation or discolouration of the product.
- Avoid washing with dish soap that contains polisher compounds.
- Avoid soaking the product in water for too long.
- Delivery may delay when the product is out of stock.
Item No. V00537999028